Quick Tips for Looking Good this Summer
- Eat smaller portions throughout the day rather than 3 big meals.
- Restaurants often serve more than you need. Order less, or take some food home to share with others, or for a snack the next day.
- Enjoy a daily walk or run. (people stress out when given limitations like "morning" or "evening" etc.)
- Drink sufficient water to stay hydrated. Often, when we are hungry, we are actually just thirsty.
- Want a healthy snack? Try some greens & avoid sugary treats.
- Eat more fiber
- Enjoy life